We appreciate your feedback & reviews

We will always be grateful to customers  who help us to improve our level of service. You are a vital part of our continued growth and success.

Comments

1. Mami & Wen says:

We love your carpets, they look great. We enjoyed your kind and patient service. Look forward to coming again.

2. Susan says:

I loved the vibrancy of the Iranian patchwork rugs I found at your store yesterday, and think our new rug will look great in any future house we may live in. Because the rug has so many colours, it will fit with any colour scheme. They look very modern, yet traditional at the same time.

Thank you for being so accommodating while I was choosing my rug, and for being so easy to deal with.

3. Thomas says:

Buying a rug over the internet is allways exposed to certain riks. However, I am pleased to confirm that my recent buy of an 80 years old Nain Toudeshk proofed to be a fantastic move. From the first contact until the delivery of the rug I felt very comfortable. It was most certainly not the last purchase I did. Thomas, Switzerland

4. Keneth & Julie says:

Thank you for your excellent service. We appreciate your patience and the time you spent with us to explain everything about Persian carpets. The kids had a really fun time playing at your spacious shop too. We are really happy with our purchase & look forward to visiting you again soon.

5. Chris says:

Took us a while to find your place as we are new here in Singapore but it was well worth the effort.
    After having shopped around for a carpet we found your store to be the best with the most reasonable prices. Although we where on a limited budget we found the perfect carpet we where looking for.

6. Meghan says:

I just wanted to thank you again for the recent custom order you did for me. Before speaking to you, I had looked all over Singapore for a reasonably priced contemporary carpet which matched the colors I was looking for and was in the size I required. You went to great lengths to have one of your manufacturers in India produce a carpet which was exactly what I needed. It looks perfect in my home and I really appreciate your efforts! I have bought oriental carpets from you in the past and didn’t realize you also had such a nice selection of contemporary pieces.

Many thanks,

Meghan

7. Rosilyn says:

We are very pleased with the job you did in cleaning our silk Qum carpet. It was a difficult job and you were very responsive and helpful. The rug looks beautiful and we will definitely come back to Jehan Gallery for any cleaning and repair of our oriental rugs in the future. Thank you. Rosilyn